Do you want to develop new skills, earn community services hours and make a difference in the lives of individuals with developmental disabilities? Become a Reena volunteer!
We ask for a minimum commitment of 6 months and 50 hours, with the exception of specific time-limited program sessions, activities or events. Volunteers must be 14 years of age and in grade nine or older.
Here’s how to get started:
- Contact Volunteer Services to discuss opportunities and requirements
- Schedule an interview
Our screening process can take 2-4 weeks to complete. Here’s what to expect:
- Complete an orientation
- Signoff on policies and procedures
- Obtain a Vulnerable Sector Screen (Reena provides the paperwork)
- Submit two local references (one from a professional source and one personal)
- Complete training related to your volunteer assignment
We look forward to welcoming you to the Reena Community and hope that a volunteer position with us is the right fit for you.
Have question? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org!