October 18, 2017 | 35 Carl Hall Road, Unit 2, Toronto ON, M3K 2B6
This is a free event and no pre-registration is required.
The event includes:
- Information from Toronto based agencies on services and supports for transitional youth (16 years of age and older) and adults (18 years of age and older) with a developmental disability.
- The opportunity to explore purchasing services with your Passport dollars.
- Information on fee for service programs.
- Agency and Community Partner presentations on topics such as: Developmental Services Ontario, ODSP & Passport;
- What you can do while you wait for services and supports.
- Opportunity for families to speak to DSTO agency staff, self-advocacy groups and family groups.
- More information will be available on the Developmental Services Ontario (DSO) website as we get closer to the event. Please check in for updates at www.dsotoronto.ca
- Presentations from the Fair will be available for viewing after the event at www.connectability.ca
For more information contact Mia Tremblay.