On September 22nd, 2022, Reena held its third virtual Annual Community Meeting. Only a handful of speakers were present on-site and the rest of the community were watching from the comfort of their homes.
This year, we were hounoured to feature Adam Vaughan as the keynote speaker. You can see his address in the video below (3:09 time mark).
Updates on last year’s activities were given by Reena’s three Chairs of the Boards and several awards were given to worthy individuals who contributed tremendously to Reena.
- Board member of distinction Award – David MacCoy
- Morris Baker Ish Tzaddik Award – Charlene Brown, Director of Home and Community Care Support Services Centra.
- Rabbi Joseph Kelman Humanitarian Award – to City of Vaughan Mayor, Maurizio Bevilacqua.
- Employer of the Year Award – Holy Grounds Cafe at Holy Blossom Temple
- Employees of the Year Award – Joey Lax-Vanek, Elisa Vader, Tikvah Chasen, and Rafi Azrieli