Training & Professional Development
Reena has always been in the forefront of professional training in the field of developmental disabilities. Reena offers a comprehensive training program for our own staff, as well as, for staff from other agencies. In recent years, approximately 200 training events were offered, with over 7,000 registration spaces to Reena staff and staff from over 20 external agencies. Reena is a member of the Canadian Society for Training and Development (CSTD).
Reena also offers a complement of enrichment courses including:
- Proton —York Region Public Health’s Safe Food Handling
- Introduction to Autism Spectrum Disorders
- Faith and Cultural Sensitivity
- Seizure Disorders
- Professional Communication
- Stress Management
- Specialized Supervisory Training Courses
For more information click here
To download Regulated Health Professions Act documents click here.